Even in the most pristine environments we are exposed to things that not only are unhealthy but that keep us from healing completely when we aren’t well. Very often we aren’t even aware of our exposure to them. Let’s look at these stressors that NRT™ has identified as barriers to healing:
- TOXIC CHEMICALS – how about that “new car” smell, or the smoke from meat broiling on the barbecue? There are pesticides in your fruits and vegetables and antibiotics in your meat. They can be just as harmful as second-hand cigarette smoke.
- HEAVY METALS – mercury in your favorite sushi meal or coming out of your “silver” fillings? Lead from old painted walls? Heavy metals are a serious health hazard and are very difficult to get out of your body.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM CHALLENGES – we are challenged with infections by viruses, bacteria, yeast, or parasites all the time. If our immune system is able to handle these threats we aren’t aware of the ongoing battles that try to keep us from getting sick.
- FOOD SENSITIVITIES – food allergies can cause serious physical and mental problems that produces symptoms such as diarrhea or constipation, muscle soreness or stiffness, brain fog, anxiety, skin rash, or even more serious conditions. Most of these symptoms come with eating processed foods, foods high in sugar, dairy products, wheat, yeast, eggs, sugar, corn and soy. Peanut allergies have been known to be fatal to some people.
- ACTIVE SCARS – from surgery, cuts, injuries, animal or insect bites, injections, IV sites/ports, burns, stretch marks, body piercings and tattoos. Scar tissue on the skin’s surface can scramble Autonomic Nervous System signals, causing Blockages and Switching which, as you have learned from our previous articles, prevent healing.
WHAT ELSE CAN NRT IDENTIFY
Nutrition Response Testing™ allows us to analyze the primary causes of imbalances in the body’s systems. These imbalances are what allow disease to take hold and which prevent or inhibit healing. In addition to the five classes of stressors above, NRT can identify the effects of:
- EMF: electromagnetic fields that disrupt the body’s own communications system
- Deficiency of minerals and vitamins and other vital nutrients resulting from a junk food diet that prevents the growth and maintenance of a healthy body and mind
- Lack of digestive enzymes, hydrochloric acid, good bacteria and yeast will impair complete digestion of the foods we eat and reduce the effectiveness of the immune system
IS THERE MORE?
Unfortunately, there are many other beatings on the body’s systems that interfere with the proper functioning of our bodies. Let Joe help you win this battle through Nutrition Response Testing™, Call 203-257-7550 for an appointment.
Identify the stressors that are affecting your body’s ability to function at its best. Follow Joe’s recommended dietary and lifestyle changes and specific whole-food supplements and/or herbs as revealed by the results of your NRT evaluation.
If you want to treat causes instead of symptoms call us at 203-257-7550 to set up an appointment for your NRT evaluation session.